Serving New Jersey Since 1984
Through a long and illustrious career in criminal defense, our firm has built a reputation of handling even the most complex cases with professionalism, diligence and the tenacity that our clients have come to expect. At Bramnick, Rodriguez, Mitterhoff, Grabas & Woodruff, we believe that individuals should seek out a lawyer they can trust, a lawyer with experience and a lawyer who will fight to get positive results.
Examples of our dedication and history include:
- Our founding attorney, Jon M. Bramnick, currently serves as a State Assemblyman, fighting for the rights of all citizens throughout the state.
- Two of our team members are responsible for contributing to the ICLE Civil Trial Preparation book, which is an important resource for practicing attorneys.
- Our firm includes lawyers who are certified as civil trial attorneys, an exclusive title granted to attorneys with appropriate experience, knowledge and skill.
- Members of our team have been included among the top attorneys in the state by New Jersey Super Lawyers magazine.
- While our lawyers all have significant trial experience, three of our attorneys have the benefit of prosecutorial experience that aids in preparing your defense.
We understand that it can be frightening to face criminal charges alone. That is why seeking the help of an experienced criminal defense law firm is the so important.
If you have questions regarding any criminal charge, schedule a free consultation with an attorney at Bramnick, Rodriguez, Mitterhoff, Grabas & Woodruff. We can be reached by calling any of our office locations, or by completing the confidential contact form on this website.